Visualizing is an important part of manifesting any goal. As with anything else, there are ways of using this technique that are more effective than others.
This method might be really a bit more entailed that precisely what you are really currently carrying out in order to revealed your objectives, but do not enable that stop you. Practicing will only require 5-10 minutes each day, and the results are well worth the effort. Let’s get started and make something happen!
Follow these suggestions and your results will improve dramatically:
1. Be thorough. Envisioning yourself accomplishing your objective is just a beginning. To be thorough, visualize your life as a whole, including all the changes that would result from achieving your objective. By doing this, you make your vision real enough to have significant effects.
- As an example, visualizing a significant pile of funds on your dining room board isn’t really sufficient in order to achieve greater wealth. If you really did have that much money, would you really have it piled up on your dining room table? Unlikely you’d most likely have a bank statement or brokerage statement that showed your huge balance.
- Also, consider everything else that would change in your life. Would you still be going to work every day? Would you be working in the same place? Would you be living in the same house? Drive the same car? Hang out with the same people?
2. Use what comes to you. While visualizing, you’re likely to feel certain emotions. These emotions are the key to predicting your ultimate success. If you feel confident and excited during your visualization process, you’re well on your way. However, if you feel any negative emotions, you have more work to do.
- Try to determine the cause of any negative feelings and deal with them. Keep a list of the issues that arise and make a plan to address them.
3. Visualize frequently. You can’t expect much if you only practice once a week. A good rule to follow is two times a day, minimum. The best times are while you’re in bed: first thing in the morning and just before you fall asleep. You mind tends to be more open and relaxed at these times.
4. Write it down. Avoid trying to do it all in your head. Once a week, write out your visualization and be as detailed as possible. What are your thoughts? How do you feel? What do you see, hear, taste and smell? It’s worthwhile to read your visualization aloud at least once a day.The more senses and learning modalities you use, the better.
- Imagine your dreams coming to life. Read them like a story to yourself, and read aloud so you hear them, too. This is more effective than only from time to time stargazing about your targets.
Visualization is a powerful tool when used properly. If you incorporate twice-daily visualization into your routine, you’re bound to see some significant results pretty quickly.
Just remember: it’s important to remember to visualize your entire life with the new change in place, not just the change itself. The more total the visualization, the much better the outcomes.
Give these tips a try today, and true success is right around the corner!
Get one-on-one personal coaching on these insights. Evot Iacah writes for the Personal Growth Cafe. To make sure you’re creating your life exactly the way you Desire it to be, visit this link now and begin the “Crash Course on Creating Your Ideal Life”, the 4-video training, worth $197 – that’s yours as our free gift.